𝗧𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗢𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 is proud to power the annual White House Christmas Parade with a super fun, Christmas Movie theme!
Register to be part of the parade here and make sure to give plenty of details on your float so the Parade Emcees can tell the crowd all about you when you reach the Grand Stand! Will you be Singing Loud for All to Hear - as the classic Elf? Or maybe you'll have a classic leg lamp on your float with a Red Ryder Rifle? Remember, there's only one Santa but otherwise have fun and decorate like Clark Griswold!
Stay tuned for Updates on the Parade Route and Parking.
The parade will feature floats and entries from individuals, local businesses, schools and churches.There will be awards for the top three entries as determined by a panel of judges selected by the White House Parks & Recreation Department.
Immediately following the 𝗧𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗢𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 White House Christmas Parade will be A Main Street Christmas Celebration Presented by 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐀𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜!
Corporate Sponsors keeping us lit: 𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗖 and Advanex Americas
Activities will include:
- Free Refreshments
• Cookies & Milk Compliments of
𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗨𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝘁
• Free Hot Cocoa from 𝗗𝗲𝗷𝗮 𝗠𝗼𝗼
• Free Popcorn from 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀
• Free Santa's Workshop Stations powered by our friends at Cumberland Connect
- Live Music from local school choirs
- Free photos with Santa in the Library
- Letters to Santa Station compliments of 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹
- Mayor of the Day sponsored by 𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙠
- Tree Lighting Ceremony