Night Production Specialist
Full Time, Entry Level
Schedule: Monday - Thursday (3:30pm to 2am)
Pay: $16.50 with additional $1.00 night-shift differential 3:30pm to 2am
Woodgrain Distribution, a Woodgrain Millwork Company, is one of the largest millwork companies in the world. With eight warehouses across the US, we are committed to distributing quality molding and millwork products to our customers on time, every time.
Because we have a passion for excellence, we recently celebrated more than 65 years of excellence in the millwork and home building industry! And guess what? We take pride in promoting from within our company!
Check us out at: https://www.woodgraindistribution.com
SIMPLE EXPLANATION OF DUTIES
The purpose of this position is to safely manufacture high quality products to specifications, while meeting or exceeding productivity targets.
- The Night-Shift Millwork Specialist is responsible for efficiently assembling customers’ orders for shipment ensuring that the order is complete, accurate, and free of damage; appropriately lifts and stacks material on carts.
- Team members may have different roles or positions in other departments as well, such as: casing, door-pull, palletizing, KVAL operator and working in the mezzanine.
- Team members work together to ensure in the millwork facility that the product ordered by the store or customer meets their specifications, has no damage, and gets to the store by the due date.
- Some of the tasks performed by team members involve operating machinery, power tools, or power equipment.
- A team member may be assigned to receive and put away stock using power equipment, assemble product using machinery or power tools, or load outbound trucks using power equipment.
- The activities performed by Team Members are instrumental in a facility achieving or exceeding key performance indicator metrics.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Working with others
- Offering new ideas, sharing what you know, listening to others.
- Maintaining a neat and clean warehouse and work space.
DEFINITION OF SUCCESS AND IMPACT
- You are safe. We are safe. Our materials are safe. Our customers are happy.
- Our business is growing by leaps and bounds.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 1-3 years forklift experience preferred.
- 1-3 years warehouse experience preferred.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. (On-time attendance is a must.)
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills; can civilly collaborate and interact with other humans.
- We keep it comfortable. (But we can’t control the weather.)
- We conduct lively morning stretches.
- You will be standing, walking, and driving a large part of the day.
- You will bend, reach, stoop, kneel and stretch.
- You'll lift and carry.
- We, you, everyone models civil and safe behavior.
- We have the full package of medical, dental, vision and supplementary insurance programs.
- We have holiday and vacation pay.
- We have a 401K.
- We have dependable work schedules.
- We have a quarterly performance-based incentive program.
- We have annual performance-based merits.
Apply Here: https://woodgrain.applytojob.com/apply/2tSWGdylcF/Night-Production-Specialist